Thursday 28 February 2013

Which character is most similar to me?

      I think that the character that I am most like is Pelajia. I am not as worrisome or clear with my opinions as Philomena, I am not as energetic as Annie, and I am not as tough or brasen as Emily. Pelajia wants to leave the reserve to go to Toronto, so she wants a better, more enjoyable life for herself, and I think that I have high aspirations much like Pelajia. I'm a perfectionist, and I know that I must work hard and do well in school in order to be able to pursue the career that I wish to in the future. The fact that Pelajia was fixing her own roof in the beginning of the play means that she's a motivated, hard-working person. While I can be a bit of a procrastinator, I put lots of effort into everything I do.

1 comment:

  1. Alexandra, you have made a clear connection between yourself and Pelajia.

    ReplyDelete